Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Graco myride 65 OR nautilus? Which is safer for toddler ff?

observer

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 9:36 pm
Is the nautilus as safe as myride65? they both go ff to 65lb but is nautilus more like a booster or is it really as good as a carseat?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Feb 03 2011, 9:53 pm
They're both fine. The Nautilus is a 5 point harnessed carseat that ALSO can be used as a booster when the child outgrows the harness capability. As a booster, it's not a high rated one, but it's still fine.

The MyRide reclines more than the Nauti which some kids don't like...and if I was buying specifically for a FF kid, I would get the Nautilus.

My son is in a Nauti and I spent time with a MyRide last night to adjust straps for someone else, and the buckling mechanism is basically the same. I didn't measure crotch strap, but it seemed that my son who sat in it fit the same way. (I tried him in there for fun), so basically the only difference is what happens after they outgrow the harness as well as the fact that the Nauti has more storage for kids' little snacks and stuff.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics