Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Calling Mama Bear

ILOVELIFE

Post Thu, Feb 17 2011, 6:07 pm
Where's your recap? I'm waiting Smile didn't read yet but I'm curious what to turn to first this week-- I follow you

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Feb 18 2011, 1:31 pm
why not pm her ?

bnm

Post Fri, Feb 18 2011, 1:39 pm
I didn't buy anything this week.... I hope I won't regret it. I'm going to have to hope the store still has stuff on Motzei Shabbos

Mama Bear

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 8:30 pm
So sorry. I had a really really insand week and hardly managed to start reading until Shabbos morning and didnt even finish eveyrthing. my mind's kind of mush - going through some personal craziness right now and can barely function. I wish you would sign up on facebook so you can follow my insane life, which should really be a show titled "Never a Dull Moment"! I just dont get to update the blog anymore.

ILOVELIFE

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 10:16 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
So sorry. I had a really really insand week and hardly managed to start reading until Shabbos morning and didnt even finish eveyrthing. my mind's kind of mush - going through some personal craziness right now and can barely function. I wish you would sign up on facebook so you can follow my insane life, which should really be a show titled "Never a Dull Moment"! I just dont get to update the blog anymore.

I don't do Facebook for hashkafic reasons. Can you pls let me know when you update LJ

Mama Bear

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 10:35 pm
get yourself a fake name and dont friend anyone except me. it'll be like a blog.

ILOVELIFE

Post Sat, Feb 19 2011, 11:35 pm
I PM'd you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room