Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Book on Rav Quinn

lylac

Post Mon, Aug 07 2006, 8:55 pm
I am looking for a very hard-to-fine book on Rav Quinn zt"l from Torah V'Daas. I hear it's relatively new, and I really want it, and don't know the author, title, or where to find it. Please help!

Motek

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 11:27 am
I haven't heard of such a book and doubt it exists! If it's relatively new, why wouldn't it be in all the bookstores? Or are you talking about a private printing?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 1:55 pm
Call up Torah Vodas. They sometimes give out these kind of books by dinners or in the mail.

Motek

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 5:11 pm
There was a long article about him in the Jewish Observer. Maybe that was reprinted as a separate booklet?

calling Torah Vodaas is a good idea though can't imagine why it was made anonymously

but the yeshiva is closed in the summer

you can also try calling Rabbi Quinn's daughter, Mrs. Herskowitz of Bensonhurst or his son, Rabbi Z.P. Quinn of Lakewood

lylac

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 7:30 pm
I found out the book does exist, and it's caled Birchas Moadecha, and has a 60 page piece of stories of his life. I don't know still if it's in stores, I think it's a Hebrew sefer, and I think it's written by his grandson, Rabbi Wax (sp?) I got his number and am trying to locate it, so thanks for your suggestions.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics