Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Does anyone here do Tae BO?

Flowerchild

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 9:29 am
does anyone own the dvds from billy blanks? have you tried tae bo and actually lost weight from just doing tae bo? thanks

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 10:15 am
I own 3 of his Tao Boa videos - it's an EXCELLENT workout.
Unfortunately, I rarely do the videos, b/c I don't have the willpower.
If you actually do those videos consistently (and don't fast foward) you'll definitely tone and lose weight (provided you're eating correctly too).

If you're not in great shape, start out with his beginners DVD. I work out all the time, but still struggle through his advanced video.

Flowerchild

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 10:19 am
thanks defy

cindy324

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 11:35 am
I own the entire (well almost) Tae Bo collection. I did it 4 times a week, the advanced one after my second baby. I lost all the weight and toned up. BUT it's a tough work out. The basic workout is 30 minutes and that was pretty hard, then I graduated to advanced, and that was a killer! The first time you try the advanced don't try to do the whole hour, it's not possible, but you'll see how it works over time

Inspired

Post Thu, Jun 15 2006, 12:34 pm
I triedthem. Even the intro one is a little complicated if you are not so coordinated, like me.

withhumor

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 6:10 pm
What if you’re coordinated but you’re a glob of huff-puff ? Please name the beginners title so I can look it up online. Thanks !

ny21

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 6:12 pm
I do sweatin with the oldies whith richard Simmons LOL .

su7kids

Post Tue, Aug 08 2006, 7:55 pm
I use Leslie Sansone, Walk Away The Pounds, and I love it. They have a 1 mile (15 minutes) 2 mile (20 minutes) and 3 mile (45 minutes) tape and you basically walk in your living room in front of the TV or the computer (DVD).

I love it and while it doesn't "sculpt" your body, it is certainly a great workout.

I'm about 80 lbs overweight and I did it for about 3 months before my dd got married and I was able to dance at her wedding and that was major. I have to get back to it. Its been tough getting motivated, but I love her tapes.

They're on ebay as well as her own website. (and Target, etc)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise