Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim. I will be having a long surgery friday (Ronit)
Previous  1  2

Levtov

Post Fri, Apr 08 2011, 2:12 pm
Hi, Ronit, I didn't stop to think about you all day. Bh that it went well. May we only share Besiros Toivos. Git Shabbos

bubby

Post Fri, Apr 08 2011, 2:17 pm
Ronit, glad our Tefillos & Tehillim were successful. Rest easy, have a good Shabbos & update us when you can! Hug

hadasa

Post Sat, Apr 09 2011, 7:04 pm
Thank you for the updates. Glad to hear good news!

Liba

Post Sat, Apr 09 2011, 7:06 pm
I thought I posted before, but I don't see it.

I am glad that surgery went well B"H! I hope you are able to rest and recover and your healing is smooth and complete!

overthehill

Post Sat, Apr 09 2011, 10:22 pm
Refuah Shelaima and Besuros Tovos!

Happy 2B

Post Sat, Apr 09 2011, 10:33 pm
Ronit,
I'm glad to hear the surgery went well. We will continue daven for your continued recovery and less pain.
Refuah Shleima!!!

Fabulous

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 1:23 am
I haven't been on the site for a few days and just opened it to see this news. May you have a complete recovery!!

grace413

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 1:35 am
B"H, happy to hear the good news. Thanks to ra_mom and gumdrop for the updates.

Ronit

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 6:57 pm
Wohoo, I got my laptop. Smile

I am still in the hospital. Will probably be going home on Tuesday morning. I will most likely go straight to the baby home in Monroe. I really didn't want to go & be the nebach there, but I want to be home for pesach....so I need to rest up.

I had a c-section in the past, & this was ALOT worse than I expected post op. I was in terrible agony, and kept switching the pain medication. Finally when we got one (that is safe for pregnancy) to work it was making me terrible nauseous & weak. (The nausea meds didn't help at all) It also lowered my blood pressure. This afternoon we bh got it under control with a different combination & I feel allot better.

I went for a short walk in the hallways & ate some pretzels.

We did another sono just before & the baby is looking alright bh. Keep praying!

There is a high chance of a hernia forming later on in pregnancy because of the location of surgery. Please pray that not. I cannot bear the thought of another surgery.

Thank you all! It means so much to me!

culinaryk

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 8:31 pm
Ronit, I am so glad you are feeling better. Take care of your self and get your strength back. I will keep davening for you.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 8:36 pm
We are still Davening Ronit! For your continued health and for the continued health of the baby.
May there not be any complications whatsoever, and may you heal completely and fully, and get back your full strength.
I am so happy that you are going to a convalescent home. It is so important for you now.
We really care. Hug

JustPlainMe

Post Sun, Apr 10 2011, 9:48 pm
Refuah Sh'laima.

May you continue to share only good news!
Feel good and stay strong!! (((Hugs)))

hadasa

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 9:25 am
Refuah sheleimah and beshaah tovah!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed