Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Seagate

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 9:43 am
Does a/one know if the recuperating home in seagate has high speed internet access?
I want to go there to recuperate from surgery but I'll go out of my mind if I can't go online.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 10:34 am
why don't you ask them? I didn't know they took anyone, I thought it was for new mothers only.

shopaholic

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 10:47 am
There's 2 different homes I think. One for new mothers & 1 for people who have had surgery etc.

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 11:11 am
The one for new mothers forsure doesn't have internet. Seven I doubt it the other one will have it either.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 11:49 am
Seven, go home. You'll be better off.

Pickle Lady

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 12:35 pm
The awsome part about the seagate for new moms is the FOOD!!!!

ITs so yum...... BUT seven thats not why you are going so then its not worth it. What would they do for you there anyways?

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 12:47 pm
No, there is no internet access in either place. HOWEVER, I think you have a bedside phone in the Recuperation home, and that way you can connect through dialup, which is better than nothing. I really think you should go for a few days so you can get better. At the kimpeturin home there is no bedside phones either! I had no computer for 11 days! but I think in the erholungs heim you have a bedside phone, and dialup isn't that bad. plus you never know if you can catch someone's wireless signal...

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 12:59 pm
Sara, e/one tells me to not be home alone..
And yes, there are 2 homes, I'm not going to the new mothers home.. I first thought it was the same home, so I was already getting my answer ready, if s/one was gonna ask me if I had a boy or girl, I would say I had surgery... but anyways, yes there's one to recuperate after surgery.

Mindy, I think I'd be able to manage a week on dialup.. and I'm taking along my dvd's too, so I wont get that bored..

my friend just called me, she is trying to find out if bikur choilim can pay for it cuz I aint have the money, I hope it works out..

thanx

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 1:54 pm
why would you be alone? either go to your parents or your boss.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 3:11 pm
I dont belong in my parents house, I cant even bring my computer in there. and my boss went to canada.. I want to use this vacation for myself.. we have from school for 2 weeks and my other boss is giving me a week.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 3:29 pm
that's a shame you planned the surgery for whne you didn't have any help.

although I don't understand why your parets wouldn't have you convalescing for a short time there....

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 4:50 pm
Sara, my parents would have me but they wouldn've have my computer or books or tapes or a/thing besides clothing and my bipap machine that I plan to take along.

First of all this was the surgery date I got, secondly, this way at least I have vacation from school and from my other boss.. it's very very hard to have off both at the same time, it dosent usually work out.. so now it B"H does work out well..

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 5:08 pm
Oh, they could have you but not your lifestyle.....so to speak.

Hm.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 6:25 pm
Exactly...
Otherwise I might have been living there for good.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 6:36 pm
I hope you go to seagate for a couple of days. you need a place to recuperate.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Aug 21 2006, 8:42 pm
I know, I wanted to be there by now.. I wanted to be s/where by now, not home alone.. bored and e/thnig..

but IM waiting for my friend to call me back, she is waiting for s/one to call her back. so it's not up to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics