Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fresh Start

amother

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 5:21 am
I really need to lose weight and a lot of it!
I saw an add for a thing called Fresh Start and it's geared to Kosher cooking. Anyone ever hear of it?
Any other ideas?
I'm trying the cutting meals down and try not to snack. I try to walk outside or on the treadmill at night but it's hard b/c I'm tired.

Someone please help.
None of my clothes fit, I don't like to go outside b/c of the way I look (Which is hard b/c I have 2 kids home all day)

Advice please

OOTBubby

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 10:05 am
It's not Fresh Start, but I've done a fantastic homeopathic diet. See my ad about it here: Homeopathic HCG Ad

Women lose an average of half a pound a day and men an average of a pound a day!

Let me know if you've got any questions.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 11:16 am
If you like a certain program, you're more likely to stick with it. Do you have friends to accompany you ?

amother

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 11:21 am
No one to do it with. Although my husband is being a great cheering squad and a good sport about food and stuff.

Shendellah

Post Tue, May 24 2011, 11:47 am
I just found the Fresh Start program online and it looks awesome! I wonder if anyone on imamother had any success with it! It looks great that it comes up with customized menus w/recipes and grocery lists.

To the OP- I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Myself and many people in my life struggle with weight problems. It is important to seperate your feelings of how you feel with your weight and how you feel the way other people feel about you. I'm sure everyone in your life loves you for you. You may want to lose weight for yourself (to be healthy) but try to stay positive and keep smiling!

amother

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 7:45 am
BUMP

flowerpower

Post Wed, May 25 2011, 9:46 pm
It is a slow weight loss program. If you want to see faster results and you need to lose a lot try a different diet like weight watchers-they have support groups online or in many areas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise