Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
VENT!!

amother

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 7:46 am
I SOOOOO badly want to start controlling myself from all the junk I love to eat. Last night I decided that's it, no more junk. I am dreaming about the most delicious milchige chocolate danish that I buy almost every day from the bakery around the corner and I am literally fighting with myself if I should or shouldn't go! I hate this. We live life once! Why can't we just eat as we please and still stay beautiful??? I really want that danish and no I am not pregnant otherwise it wouldn't even be a question if I should buy it or not!

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 30 2011, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
I SOOOOO badly want to start controlling myself from all the junk I love to eat. Last night I decided that's it, no more junk. I am dreaming about the most delicious milchige chocolate danish that I buy almost every day from the bakery around the corner and I am literally fighting with myself if I should or shouldn't go! I hate this. We live life once! Why can't we just eat as we please and still stay beautiful??? I really want that danish and no I am not pregnant otherwise it wouldn't even be a question if I should buy it or not!

It's not just about beauty, it's about health.
I'll let someone else use this as a springboard.

(Please don't think I'm not sympathetic. This isn't my nisayon but I do appreciate how it could be yours.)

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 03 2011, 8:17 am
I too struggle daily and have good stores right around the corner from me. A good tip is to go once a week to the bakery and treat yourself then. This way you are not depriving yourself and yet learning self control. If you feel like you want to enjoy life because you live once go ahead and eat it daily but first burn off all those calories you are going to eat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise