Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Closetmaid Stackables

whirlwind

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 10:34 am
Does anyone use these? Are they still sturdy when you stack them? I need something inexpensive to add storage space to my kitchen and I'm thinking of purchasing the 9-cubby-cube with 1-2 cabinets with doors to go on top of the cubbies. Will this be sturdy??? Are the cabinets sturdy enough to hold heavy items like a mixer/cookbooks/pots? Please describe your experience with Closetmaid products! TIA

Tech_mom

Post Wed, Jun 15 2011, 3:01 pm
I use these in a number of rooms in my home - but not my kitchen. We have sefarim in one and it looks like it is holding up (its only there since pesach) - but these are sefarim that aren't moved in out regularly.
We also have closets in the kids room - but they have very lightweight stuff in them.

A hinge broke on one when someone opened a real closet door into it. Other than that - you get what you pay for. These are decent items - not the sturdiest but not to bad either.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars