Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Forgot ya'ale veyavo yet again and again!@!

grin

Post Sun, Jul 03 2011, 10:33 am
I need a bold faced reminder or PM every erev rosh chodesh - somehow I never fail to login here but almost every month I forget that it's rosh chodesh when I daven - can anyone out there help me out next time around??

r_ch

Post Sun, Jul 03 2011, 1:40 pm
Now the thing is if you won't forget to login right before you daven on rosh chodesh 8)

grin

Post Sun, Jul 03 2011, 1:43 pm
r_ch wrote:
Now the thing is if you won't forget to login right before you daven on rosh chodesh 8)
forget to login to imamother? never! I login morning, noon, and night!
[I guess this is my new religion Confused ]

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Sun, Jul 03 2011, 5:02 pm
Freebie Notes 3.46 are fantastic colorful sticky notes with an alarm reminder that pop up at whatever date and time you set it for.

It's free and can be downloaded here:
http://download.cnet.com/Freeb......html

After installing it, set up a note for the 31st of July to remind you that Rosh Chodesh is the following day. Continue doing so a day before the next Rosh Chodesh.

grin

Post Mon, Jul 04 2011, 2:18 am
Besiyata Dishmaya wrote:
Freebie Notes 3.46 are fantastic colorful sticky notes with an alarm reminder that pop up at whatever date and time you set it for.

It's free and can be downloaded here:
http://download.cnet.com/Freeb......html

After installing it, set up a note for the 31st of July to remind you that Rosh Chodesh is the following day. Continue doing so a day before the next Rosh Chodesh.
thanks! (now I can have reminders ringing all day long - both on my cell and on my screen. ah, the beauty of technology! LOL )
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note