Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Does anyone know anything about commercial carpeting

Tefila

Post Wed, Aug 30 2006, 9:50 pm
Wanted to put it down in the playroom. I want carpet due to noise factor but workable, so they can drive their cars on etc.
Has anyone had experiance with it since I plan on putting it down myself.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Aug 30 2006, 10:07 pm
what do you want to know? iwork for a landlord so we deal with carpet issues.

Tefila

Post Wed, Aug 30 2006, 10:15 pm
Well whats the best for a childrens playroom, high traffic since they have neighborhood kids over all the time. So something that doesn't show every foot print and mark and not so pricy. Confused

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Aug 30 2006, 10:33 pm
SaraG, do you know how to get paint (water-based) off of carpeting? The painter left alot of shmears and drips on one of our carpets. (low pile commercial kind)

lubcoralsprings

Post Wed, Aug 30 2006, 10:47 pm
Call up a professional carpet cleaning service and ask them of they would guarentee getting it out if they cleaned your carpets. Whatever you do don't use any chemicals without checking if they are ok because I did this and it made my carpet turn a dingy yellow and now I have to replace it.

red sea

Post Thu, Aug 31 2006, 10:49 am
a marbles medium ( not too dark or light) color with a tight weave commercial works best for that.

Tefila

Post Sun, Sep 03 2006, 10:41 am
Quote:
The painter left alot of shmears and drips on one of our carpets. (low pile commercial kind

sarayehudis what color is the carpet that you have I was thinking
a) did you try to scrape off the splatters first or
b) get a permanant marker and color over those areas and match to color of carpet or fabric ones g-luck Very Happy

gryp

Post Mon, Sep 04 2006, 1:08 pm
Tefilah- ive been through lots of commercial carpeting, and the absolutely best color was navy with gray mixed in.
from soda to spit-up Smile, you cant tell anything ever spilled on that carpet. it always looked new and spotless.

I have a bright blue now Rolling Eyes I called up the same carpet company as last time and told them I want the same color. they told me they dont have it anymore and brought this one instead. Rolling Eyes

faigie

Post Mon, Sep 04 2006, 2:43 pm
maybe not going with caret would be easier to clean?
if I could redo my basement,,I think id go with linoleum .
a swish ans swipe is easier then pulling out the vaccum.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics