Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Please daven for missing boy Yehuda ben Ita Esther
  Previous  1  2  3  17  18  19

mimismile

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:00 am
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
BDE.

To those angry at Hashem and wondering about the big questions in life: How can bad things happen to good people?

I have no answers obviously. I look forward to the day Mashiach comes when I can understand the Holocaust.

But here's a little imaginary scenario...

Maybe there was a great tzadik from a generation or two ago who had done a handful of minor aveiros, which were preventing him from getting into the highest level of Olam Habbah.

Somehow, Bais Din Shel Maalah figured out that the way for him to get to the highest level in Olam Habbah would be for him to live as a pure Yiddishe child for 9 years and then be brutally murdered. His soul was happy with that verdict, as it would mean eternal bliss in the world of eternity. And he came down to earth in the body of Leiby A"H.

Now, Bais Din Shel Maalah is taking out their biggest scale- the one they use to judge the entire Klal Yisrael. Iran's nuclear bomb is nearly ready, and it can turn the entire Israel ch"v into another Hiroshimo. The scale is just about even, and the entire klal needs more zechuyos. They need the zchus of Achdus to tip the scale in their favor.

Hashem makes a little boy disappear to see how Klal Yisroel will react. Will people volunteer on a hot summer day? Will mothers murmer prayers as they care for their children?

We know that B"H as a group, the outpouring of Achdus and Chessed was tremendous. Hopefully we tipped the scale, and Iran's bomb will malfunction.

Unless... the scale is still even, and God is waiting to see if this tragedy changes us even after the shock value wears off.

What about the day after Leiby A"H's levaya? What about the week or the month after? Are we the same people we were before, or have we made a solid change in the way we treat people (even amother's here whom we vehemently disagree with!), judge people, and interact with people?

Obviously, this whole post is a figment of my imagination - pure conjecture. But it can also be helpful... to myself as well.

[size=18][b][size=12]sorry but imho it is AWFULLY wrong to talk like that!!!!!
we CANNOT and SHOULD NOT accept such thing!!!!!!
there's afaik no mitzva to be dan lekaf zechus with hashem!!!!!
especially for such horrible circumstances!!! no we cant accept that!!!

[b]AD MOSAI!!!!! AD MOSAI!!!!! AD MOSAI!!!!!![/b][/size]
[/size][/b]

and hashem has no reason to make the bomb work!! no he cannot do that to his people!
we love Him, he gave us a yetzer hara and that causes to fail! He regrets Himself having created the yetzer hara (see gemara)! btw the Rebbe has a whole sicha on this!

Last edited by mimismile on Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

wifey

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:03 am
[quote="TranquilityAndPeace"]BDE.

To those angry at Hashem and wondering about the big questions in life: How can bad things happen to good people?

I have no answers obviously. I look forward to the day Mashiach comes when I can understand the Holocaust.

But here's a little imaginary scenario...

Maybe there was a great tzadik from a generation or two ago who had done a handful of minor aveiros, which were preventing him from getting into the highest level of Olam Habbah.

Somehow, Bais Din Shel Maalah figured out that the way for him to get to the highest level in Olam Habbah would be for him to live as a pure Yiddishe child for 9 years and then be brutally murdered. His soul was happy with that verdict, as it would mean eternal bliss in the world of eternity. And he came down to earth in the body of Leiby A"H.

Now, Bais Din Shel Maalah is taking out their biggest scale- the one they use to judge the entire Klal Yisrael. Iran's nuclear bomb is nearly ready, and it can turn the entire Israel ch"v into another Hiroshimo. The scale is just about even, and the entire klal needs more zechuyos. They need the zchus of Achdus to tip the scale in their favor.

Hashem makes a little boy disappear to see how Klal Yisroel will react. Will people volunteer on a hot summer day? Will mothers murmer prayers as they care for their children?

We know that B"H as a group, the outpouring of Achdus and Chessed was tremendous. Hopefully we tipped the scale, and Iran's bomb will malfunction.

Unless... the scale is still even, and God is waiting to see if this tragedy changes us even after the shock value wears off.

What about the day after Leiby A"H's levaya? What about the week or the month after? Are we the same people we were before, or have we made a solid change in the way we treat people (even amother's here whom we vehemently disagree with!), judge people, and interact with people?

Obviously, this whole post is a figment of my imagination - pure conjecture. But it can also be helpful... to myself as well.[/quote]

That was beautiful. Thank you.

maze

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:04 am
gold21 wrote:
in the frum community, who knows what happens to child molesters. Crying

When will the community and Rabbis stop covering up for these evil molesters.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:36 am
Does anyone have a Tehillim name for Moshe Dresdner, 14 year old Spinka camper?

myself

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:41 am
Moshe Ben Raizel.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 11:44 am
Still going on!!!

Chai Lifeline
RIGHT NOW: 11:00am Conference call at with Dr. Norman Blumenthal: How to speak to children to help them process tragedy. PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE. (209) 647-1600 access code: 236682

momo4

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 1:09 pm
zissy2004 wrote:
Crying Crying Crying Crying
and now the missing bachur from the Camp was found lifeless......
How many tzaros do we still have to hear? Hashem!

I would like to know why in the world people LOVE spreading rumors!!!! If you hear something don't believe it, till you know the source of it! K'lal yisroel has enough tzaros, we don't need to add more on our own!!!

This is false false false!!! As of 12:45 kol mevasar is still announcing that they need more volunteers to help out in the search!
My husbands part of chaveirim, he would've told me if they found him!

DREAMING

Post Wed, Jul 13 2011, 2:10 pm
he was bh found.

Sherri

Post Thu, Jul 14 2011, 8:35 am
Who said that Levi Aron was a know child molestor?
Page 19 of 19   Previous  1  2  3  17  18  19 Recent Topics