Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Toilet Training

yersp

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 11:09 am
I don't know what do to anymore!! I'M SO FRUSTRATED!! my 2 1/2 year old is 98% toilet trained B"H! The only problem is that once or twice a day she has an accident. It doesn't even bother her!! She can be wet and couldn't care less!! What should I do??? She's starting playgroup this week and I'm going crazy changing her and washing laundry all day. NOTHING WORKS!! I've tried bribing her, I've tried letting her sit in her wet underwear, I'm out of ideas. PLEASE HELP!!!

Mishie

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 12:45 pm
I'm having a similar problem.
My 3 yr. old son just started nursery.
He's pretty good with going #1. But when it comes to #2..... He just doesn't want to go on the toilet. He hides in one of the bedrooms, and just goes in his undies.
It's getting me so frustrated already! I don't know what to do!!!
Sometimes I just can't deal with the mess, and just throw the undies out in the garbage.
HELP!!!
Help Help Help

yersp

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 1:36 pm
Exploding anger arrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST ABOUT READY TO GIVE UP!! IM JUST ABOUT READY TO JUST THROW IN THE TOWEL AND SAY THATS IT, IVE HAD IT!! oh well! I guess I'll just have to continue trying! Speechless

momofgirls

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 1:49 pm
Bribe her with a treat, Mishie I have the same problem with dd she make #2 in her diaper just after I put her into bed or nap time.

Jo

Post Tue, Sep 05 2006, 3:08 pm
You can read about the troubles I have had with poop.
It took over 2 months to get DS to poo on the toilet - but he finally did it today (although he also pooped in his diaper after I got him ready for bed....never mind, it was a start!) The thread I started has some ideas...and I just posted an update so you can find it easily.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training