Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Finance problems

amother

Post Mon, Sep 11 2006, 12:16 pm
Just trying to vent my frustrations, hope this is the right place....
My husband got a commission based job about 5 years ago. He has never really done well but says its better than having a boss and a 9-5 job. He now found a volunteer job which he loves but they said that if they pay him, it will only be for the next 2 months, the rest will be volunteer. We are living off of almost no money. My DH is in charge of the finances so he knows very well what our situation is. He also spends so much time at the volunteer job, that I am starting to feel like a single mother with no money.
DH helps when he is home but that isn't often.
I tried talking to him about this last week but it hurt him a lot because he says he "just feels like a failure"
He is trying to get another job that will pay well but will take him out of town every Monday to Thursday for about 3 months. I guess it will be good because we will finally have money to buy things for our kids never mind ourself.
Like I said, I am just venting my frustrations.... but if you have any ideas, it sure would be helpful[/list]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics