Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
I need an idea for a Bas Mitzvah gift

mommy2

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 11:18 am
I need an idea for a present for a bas mitzvah gift. Not jewelery, she has a lot. Not books either, its too complicated to send.

JMto2

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 11:20 am
Why not get her a few board games for her age that she will enjoy. Also if you get it at a toys r us she can always return them and get something else if she has those games already. Or I would say you can get her a nice stationary set that she can use in the future. Good luck!

chedva

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 11:25 am
If you are sending in the states, try a website that has free shipping. Especially if you are sending out of town, then the tax is avoided too! I am also looking for a bat mitzvah gift. Let me know if you think of something special and unique. I don't mind jewelry, but I want it to be from somewhere returnable and won't charge a ton for shipping - if the store isn't local. Please let me know if you come up with an idea!

mommy2

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 11:29 am
I hear she has lots of games... she lives in Europe, and s/o else I know can purchase s/t there for her, but I dont know what.

mom23

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 11:31 am
How about a nice leather siddur with her name personalized on the cover? I remember getting one for my bas mitzvah and I used it until my Chosson gave me one with my new married name.

yrs1025

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 12:08 pm
We give the Artscroll Interlinear Tehillim. All the girls in my daughters class really like it. My dd received money from one girl and went and bought the tehillim. It is a favorite here.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 12:55 pm
How about a gift card, then, for a place that ships.

Did you ask if she's registered anywhere; you might be surprised at the answer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics