Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Frum/Jewish Children's Music & Videos
Previous  1  2

What's your favorite Uncle Moishy tape(s)?
vol. 1-2  
 16%  [ 4 ]
vol. 3-4  
 0%  [ 0 ]
vol. 5-6  
 0%  [ 0 ]
vol. 7-8  
 0%  [ 0 ]
vol. 9-10  
 0%  [ 0 ]
vol. 11-12  
 4%  [ 1 ]
a different Uncle Moishy tape, not listed  
 0%  [ 0 ]
honestly, don't care for Uncle Moishy  
 50%  [ 12 ]
no opinion  
 29%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 24

Chanie

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 11:56 am
About Videos that are in Hebrew, both Michali Mitzvaland and Punchkees are originally filmed in Hebrew.

Talking about Punchkees. Someone bought my son Vol 2. The story of Chanukah and Vayishlach. It seems to be a messed up copy, twice it switches for a second to the Hebrew and the second episode, Vayishlach, is not on the DVD. Does anyone else have this DVD? Are they all of them like that, or did I get the one bad one.
I would return it, but I do not live in NY so it would be a while before I get back there, I'm not sure what the store will by by then.

realeez

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 12:01 pm
we got a punchkees one once and my kids are still terrified of it!

motheroftwo

Post Wed, Jan 25 2006, 10:20 pm
I bought my kids leah and eliyahu the magic balloon and they absolutely love it. They watch over and over again!!! THey also like Malkali.
I also bought them punchkees bought I find it terribly annoying!!!!

merpk

Post Tue, Feb 28 2006, 11:11 am
Like Uncle Moishy well enough, except for the fact that some of his niggunim were taken without permission from a particular composer who was never given any credit ... or royalties ... by Uncle Moishy.

So while we have to grit our teeth when we hear the songs with those stolen ... oops, I mean, borrowed Rolling Eyes ... niggunim, otherwise the kids enjoy the songs.

zigi

Post Thu, Mar 16 2006, 12:33 am
amit for the kids is pretty good my son likes it my dh says that it is better in the hebrew version, the songs are ok they should of had a better english singer, but my ds likes it, I have torah tots volume 1 the 3-d animated one the story is ok but only the mouths move. it makes me crazy which volumes are better? I like the way 613 videos look, www.mostlymusic.com and www.jewishjukebox.com let you preview the videos my son like s watching the clips! he alsolikes the uncle moishy alef bais video he is almost 2.

merpk

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 9:29 am
Have to add my kids adore Agent Emes. Beyond adore.

And we (unfortunately) just got a Punchkees video. My kids thought it was boring. And they don't think *anything* that is video is boring, usually, so that says a lot.

Love 613 Torah Avenue series, too. And "Miracle Days" is sweet ... had seen an interview with the guy who made "Miracle Days" years ago and he said he was in the middle of making another one about Eretz Yisroel, dressing up as Dovid ha'Melekh and going to different places and singing about them ... but it never came out. Or at least I haven't been able to find anything about it since ... it sounded good, too, so that makes me sad.

gryp

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 10:46 am
Quote:
had seen an interview with the guy who made "Miracle Days" years ago and he said he was in the middle of making another one about Eretz Yisroel, dressing up as Dovid ha'Melekh and going to different places and singing about them ... but it never came out. Or at least I haven't been able to find anything about it since ... it sounded good, too, so that makes me sad.

Amy, it came out years ago Smile
I used to watch it all the time. ive looked for it to buy it, but cant find it anywhere.
Its called something like: Israel you have it all.

Raisin

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 3:09 pm
Just got punchkees torah pesukim. My kids wouldn't even finish watching it.

They love Menucha fuchs videos, shiri, Leah and Eliyahu etc.

merpk

Post Tue, Mar 21 2006, 4:00 pm
GR wrote:
Quote:
had seen an interview with the guy who made "Miracle Days" years ago and he said he was in the middle of making another one about Eretz Yisroel, dressing up as Dovid ha'Melekh and going to different places and singing about them ... but it never came out. Or at least I haven't been able to find anything about it since ... it sounded good, too, so that makes me sad.

Amy, it came out years ago Smile
I used to watch it all the time. ive looked for it to buy it, but cant find it anywhere.
Its called something like: Israel you have it all.

Wow. Thanks. Am now on a mission to find it. Smile Just wishing this "mission to find it" feeling could wait till after Pesakh ... Wink

Motek

Post Thu, Sep 14 2006, 9:02 pm
check this out:

http://www.frumiemovie.com/
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics