Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
ISO good mandelbrot recipe

Mommy F.

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 6:42 pm
I am looking for a mandelbrot recipe, I have never made it before so preferably not something too complicated.

Also can it freeze?

TIA

Simple1

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 7:01 pm
I made these and they came out good. I didn't freeze them, but I think cookies and cakes in general freeze well if you wrap them well.

from here:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/m......aspx

Mom's Mandelbrot

INGREDIENTS:
3 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped almonds

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
2. Beat together the eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder; and stir into the egg mixture until well mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips and almonds. Form two logs, three inches in diameter, and place onto the baking sheets.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and cut into 1 inch diagonal slices. Lay the slices on their sides on the cookie sheet and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Remove to cool on a wire rack.

Makes 36

cookielady

Post Sun, Oct 02 2011, 7:10 pm
I make the recipe from the Kosher Palette II. They are delicious and easy to make. I always double the recipe and freeze them in a ziploc freezer bag. Sorry I can't get to the recipe right now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins