Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Caffeine Suppository? Info Needed
Previous  1  2

ffbmom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 3:21 am
I used to get off coffee two weeks before each fast, or else I'd spend the day throwing up and having migraines. Now I take caffeine and tylenol suppositories, and I feel better than ever. It says to take one at 8 am and another one at 4 pm, but I just take one in the morning and I was good all day. It sort of takes the edge off. Everyone around me had headaches and lying down, but I was gans fine all day. I would really recommend it. And where I live it costs $5 and made by the pharmacist. It is worth every penny!

geshmak

Post Wed, Aug 10 2011, 3:31 am
ShanaMatele wrote:

Do you have a name brand or a drug name???

The local (small, heimishe) pharmacies in Boro Park/Flatbush/Williamsburg sell them. They are prepared by the pharmacist upon request. They have no brand name. Lately more local drug stores sell them. If you don't live in Brooklyn, you can have them sent to you, but I doubt that you can buy them out of town. You can get caffiene alone or with tylenol. I know this info is too late for this tisha b'av, but may help you for the future.

busydev

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 10:28 am
I live OOT and dh really wants to get one.

Anyone have a number for a pharmacy that sells them in NY? we will call and ask them to ship it to us.

thanks!!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 11:43 am
I believe Remedies on bedford avenue and S Brothers on Lee Avenue have them. but it'll probably arrive to you too late.

busydev

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 11:45 am
Mama Bear wrote:
I believe Remedies on bedford avenue and S Brothers on Lee Avenue have them. but it'll probably arrive to you too late.

not if we have them overnight or even 2 day it. so you have a number for them? ill try googling it meanwhile

thanks!

eta* I got their numbers from google. thanks a million!!

chaya35

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 11:55 am
I think Kleins Pharmacy in boro park on 13th Ave sell them

Mini Cookie

Post Wed, Oct 05 2011, 1:09 pm
Leib's Pharmacy has them...5006 16th Avenue, Brooklyn - (718) 633-5770
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note