Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
NO cute clothes this year!!
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:14 am
amother wrote:
I liked a couple of the zara things but nothing I liked came in DD's size Sad And she's still too small for crewcuts and will probably be for a while, grrr. I like a lot of their stuff though. She's 14 months and just getting into size 9-12 mos. Very petite.

My dd is size 12 months at 17 months, so I can commiserate. I try to shop only in heimishe local stores, who do the searching for me when they attend shows....For yom tov she has one cutesy knit dress, one sweater knit two piece, and a girlie build-up pants with a sweater. I picked up years ago at Daffy's a belted sweater coat, teamed with a beret and she's shmecky!

amother

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:22 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
I liked a couple of the zara things but nothing I liked came in DD's size Sad And she's still too small for crewcuts and will probably be for a while, grrr. I like a lot of their stuff though. She's 14 months and just getting into size 9-12 mos. Very petite.

My dd is size 12 months at 17 months, so I can commiserate. I try to shop only in heimishe local stores, who do the searching for me when they attend shows....For yom tov she has one cutesy knit dress, one sweater knit two piece, and a girlie build-up pants with a sweater. I picked up years ago at Daffy's a belted sweater coat, teamed with a beret and she's shmecky!

Yup, we'll probably smack in the middle of 12 months sizes when she's 17 months. Everything I bought for YT is 12 months or 6-12 months, which is a bit better, but it's all still kinda baggy. I'll consider myself lucky if she gets in 18mos by the time she's 2 Rolling Eyes All those cute clothes at target that only start at 18 months...I can't wait!

Barbara

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:28 am
gold21 wrote:
um barbara? I respect your pro-gay-rights passion, but I doubt that esteec meant the word "pansy" that way. im not sure that I even ever heard of that word, except to describe a flower?- just to give you a clue as to how sheltered some of us are.

In that case, I apologize for assuming that it was being used as a derogatory term for gay men. But that is really a very common usage.

jewels

Post Tue, Oct 11 2011, 10:33 am
amother wrote:

Zaras baby line is available online btw, sz 3 months-3 yrs I think? I never checked it out because my girl is 9 but I'm sure it's pretty similar to the big kids line
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics