Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Bangs or side bangs?

drs

Post Tue, Oct 04 2011, 8:11 pm
hi, I have side bangs and am debating cutting full bangs into a sheitel. my side bangs are SO annoying because there is always hair on my face and half the time my side swoop is falling into my eye.

so for all u with full bangs. is it more comfortable? do u have less hair on your face ( I assume because the front/ side hairs are cut into bangs)

** do bangs need more maintenance than a side sweep re; getting oily/ frizzy?

thanks =)

Cookies n Cream

Post Sun, Oct 09 2011, 2:37 pm
I did it. Best thing ever...way more comfortable and needs no maintenance.
Just give it a comb thru when you put it on..

chulentalakiddush

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 5:17 pm
I cut my side bangs and am so glad I did. With the side bangs I felt like I couldn't move without it falling in my eyes or fear of it looking weird. It's so easy with bangs- takes a minute to get on, I look presentable and I can live my life and not think about it.

Sherri

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 5:19 pm
While I find side bangs almost universally flattering, I don't think everyone looks good in bangs. Are you able to try on a similar wig to your own but with bangs?

yummy2

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 6:26 pm
sheri has a good point.
it depends in more things than one.
how is the hair on the wig, if it's a shiny wig, that becomes oily real quick, you're looking at more frequent wash and sets.
if you'll be touching the hairs, your natural oil from the fingers will make the bangs oily, leading me to my next point:
how's your skin type? if you have dry skin, and dry wig, then once you've seen what you can look like in bangs, I would say go for it, however if you have oily skin, also making hairs oily... you'll end up with oil everywhere plus break outs. you might also want to take into account summertime, do you sweat a lot? because with full bangs, the hair sits on your forhead. may be annoying, not to mention not too attractive if ya know what I mean Wink
so you see, there is no right answer here.
if you say the side hairs annoy you, maybe snip them shorter.
I have news for you, I did cut bangs, this is where I get all this knowledge, ask me now if I would cut my next wig bangs? I would answer myself exactly what I'm telling you. and guess what, this wig, as often as I wash it, is oily, and the hairs shed, so I have a lot of hair in my face!
wish wigs were cheaper so I can just get a new one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels