Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shopping in outlet malls close to Brooklyn

saramalka

Post Tue, Nov 08 2011, 2:18 am
I am coming to Brooklyn for a few days from Eretz Yisrael. I would like to be somewhere where there are a great variety of stores in one location. I need clothes for myself and teenage girls. Nice stuff, but not pricy. What is the Secaucus outlet mall like? How far is it from Brooklyn(Flatbush) Any other suggestions?

mizle10

Post Tue, Nov 08 2011, 2:20 am
Not sure how far it is from brroklyn, but Jersey Shore outlets are great

chaya35

Post Tue, Nov 08 2011, 7:46 am
Jersey Gardens Mall is excellent

Maven Mamma

Post Thu, Nov 10 2011, 9:52 pm
How about the Tangier outlet malls? The one in Deer Park is closer than Riverhead. I was in the neighborhood today and I wish I had more time to really see everything, and its brand new. Israelis always want to show Americans their "kenyons", this is one for them to see!
For little kids (and for something closer to Brooklyn) I love the source mall in Westbury (the have gap, gymboree and childrens place outlets and a regular Old Navy, carters oshkosh and H&M). Roosavelt Field mall is only a few blocks away too, lots of great stores and dept stores, I cant say its the cheapest place, but its huge with lots of variety.

saramalka

Post Fri, Nov 11 2011, 2:28 am
Where is Deer Park and what stores are there?

momaleh

Post Fri, Nov 11 2011, 2:51 am
Definitely Jersey Gardens, and if you have the time, Woodbury Commons is the best.

esther2

Post Fri, Nov 11 2011, 7:21 am
I think jersey gardens is the closest you will get. Secaucus has stores all over and you might need to drive from one to the next

aussie2

Post Fri, Nov 11 2011, 7:56 am
I personally really like Jersey Shores (its right near Lakewood) so say approx 1 1/2 hours from brooklyn..it doesn't have too many stores that it will give you a headache and I really like many of the stores that are there (it might be a good idea to look online before at what stores they have- if u know from the past what stores you like..) woodbury def. has the most (its like 2 hours from brooklyn) but u kind of need a car to get around the mall- its huge!!! and jersey gardens is all indoor- e/t near eachother and has great stores..
you can also go to manhattan (which is closer to brooklyn) and go to 42nd street- there's a whole line up of stores there- h&m, ann taylor, zara's, bananna republic, steve madden and a huggge macy's..
good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics