Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Gift for a 10 year old girl

INSPIREME

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:28 pm
Any ideas for a Chanukah gift for a 10 year old girl?

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:32 pm
What is your price range? For under $10 I would suggest a card game (like Uno, Skipbo, or Monopoly Deal), a Crayola set (like color wonder or glo-stuff), or costume jewelry.

FYI I have a 10 year old DD.

INSPIREME

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:34 pm
Maybe the $25 range? My mother offered to buy her a gift...not sure what to get.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:44 pm
Depends on her personality...does she like board games? Or art supplies? Can you go down to a Target or Walmart for some ideas?

My DD loves to play games - board games, card games, word games, etc...She also loves art sets and craft stuff (Michaels, Target, etc...)....she's also active and likes to roller blade and ice skate. She's not so the type to care about a new necklace or set of earrings, but my niece who is her age would go for accessories for sure!

INSPIREME

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:49 pm
Oh - I just remembered - she would love a new pair of roller blades, so maybe that is what I will get her. Thanks loads for your help.

6coop

Post Mon, Nov 28 2011, 1:57 pm
My 10 yo dd likes so many things. She got an mp3 player for her birthday and she loves that (and that is the right price range for a simple one). She's also starting to really enjoy jewelry and she loves hair accessories. She is also still very into arts and crafts, but is a little picky about it.

My dd doesn't love board games, but she likes puzzle type games. She likes the card game Set and she used to love Rush Hour and my mil just bought her something called World Passport that she's really enjoying.

It is definitely going to depend on the type of things that your dd likes. My dd is thrilled when she gets taken for a manicure and/or pedicure (which is what my mother is getting for her for chanukah).

chicagomom4

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 11:50 am
[link removed as per our no spam policy] has really cute photo gifts and inexpensive too. photo shirt, photo book. photo calendar, etc.
what is really interesting are those wall huggers. check them out at printempictures
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries