Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
JEWPON - ISRAEL - 30 NIS for 3 MONTHS OF MISHPACHA!!
Previous  1  2

Etty243

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 2:29 pm
If they told you that date, then they have absolutely no right to charge you, especially since Jewpon implies that you only need to cancel at the end of the 3 month period, and that date would depend on when you received your first issue... Don't let them get away with it.

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 3:25 pm
You bet I won't! Tongue Out

I know that everyone makes mistakes and I am totally prepared to forget and forgive (as long as I don't get charged that is)...just the lack of correspondence is making my thoughts go nuts!

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 1:34 pm
Ok, well after waiting and waiting, I finally called Mishpacha again since I was desperate to know what was happening. And you'll never believe it - The lady was like "60 NIS cacellation fee? What are you talking about?? There is no such thing! You canceled in time and you just received your last issue, so it's fine." Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

luvinlife

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 3:05 pm
I didn't even get my first free issue of mishpacha yet. I gave in my credit card a month ago and still did not receive it...and they emailed me that I'm being signed up for the yr. Ridiculous!!

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Nov 23 2011, 4:11 pm
EB, I hope you told them that they can't charge you! They have no right to if they didn't keep to their end of the contract that THEY made up!

luvinlife

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 3:03 pm
Yes I called them and I finally got my first issue!! now let's see what happens in three months. anyone got them not to charge them the cancellation fee?

Strawberry2

Post Mon, Dec 12 2011, 3:14 pm
Sounds like they were really unorganized. I got an email a couple of times about my cc# that they "lost" and to give them all my details again. I thought newspapers were supposed to be more organized.
What did you answer them when they asked you "so why are you canceling"
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains