Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
HCG Diet
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Fri, Jan 06 2012, 7:37 am
Grandmama wrote:
Well I would never go on this or any other fad diet. I BH have lost weight with sensible low carb dieting. Not 500 calories a day low, but low enough that I am satisfied. I eat good healthy food, and am still keeping off what I lost. But I guess there are enough people out there that are ready to try anything, no matter how dangerous it may be. I think anyone eating only 500 calories a day loses weight. With or without any homeopathic stuff. Even if it "works" you have no idea if you have done any harm so I would stay far away from this and all other types of unhealthy diets.

So smug.
How many times do we need to say that WE DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT ANY OTHER WAY, INCLUDING STARVATION DIETS. ONLY WITH THE HCG DO WE LOSE WEIGHT.

Be happy that you do lose conventionally, you are healthy so thank hashem for that.
Why come onto this thread with no experience in doing the diet , and FLAUNT about how you lose normally.

amother

Post Fri, Jan 06 2012, 7:59 am
amother wrote:
Grandmama wrote:
Well I would never go on this or any other fad diet. I BH have lost weight with sensible low carb dieting. Not 500 calories a day low, but low enough that I am satisfied. I eat good healthy food, and am still keeping off what I lost. But I guess there are enough people out there that are ready to try anything, no matter how dangerous it may be. I think anyone eating only 500 calories a day loses weight. With or without any homeopathic stuff. Even if it "works" you have no idea if you have done any harm so I would stay far away from this and all other types of unhealthy diets.

So smug.
How many times do we need to say that WE DO NOT LOSE WEIGHT ANY OTHER WAY, INCLUDING STARVATION DIETS. ONLY WITH THE HCG DO WE LOSE WEIGHT.

Be happy that you do lose conventionally, you are healthy so thank hashem for that.
Why come onto this thread with no experience in doing the diet , and FLAUNT about how you lose normally.

Yeah, like going into the infertility section and boasting about your children!!
Most of us doing this HCG have been stuck for many years obese through no fault of ours. So many hormonal issues and no diet or exercise budged it. So yes we were literally stuck in a jail of fat with no out.

So yes this is a lifesaver for us. Stop coming here and bragging about your weightloss journey and how successful you were.

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Jan 06 2012, 1:51 pm
I thank the 2 above amother posters very much. My feelings exactly.

I feel that HHCG has saved my life.

I have tried explaining it numerous times in response to Grandmama postings against it, but she doesn't seem to be interested in hearing anything other than her own opinion.

amother

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 1:14 pm
I agree with the aforementioned posters.

Please don't come here and brag that you can lose weight with sensible dieting. Honestly, don't you think we've tried all that? You should, since we've all wrote it throughout this forum several times.

Low Carbs? Seriously? I don't eat carbs or sugars, and I haven't for years. I eat under 1000 calories daily, and have for yours. But guess what - I never lost an ounce. Why? I don't know, but that's what Hashem decided for me, and please please thank Hashem every day that low carbs can work for you. I've done it all. Atkins, Weight Watchers, South Beach, Low Fat, Low Calorie, Low Carb, No carb, and I still weigh what I weight. The doctors and nutritionists I've seen (and there have been many over the years) explained that this is the way my metabolism is - that I wrecked my body because I'd eaten so little for so many years, and there's nothing to do. Now HCG has saved my life. Not only have I lost weight for the first time in years (decades?) but it's slowly repairing the issues I have with my metabolism by resetting the hypothalmus. I thank Hashem every day for introducing me to HCG.

I agree with the previous poster that said it's like going on the infertility board and bragging about your children. Or perhaps it's like telling a friend that's struggling financially and applying for foodstamps, "Uh...have you tried a job?" I'm happy that you are able to lose weight in a conventional manner, and I hope it continues for you. But the majority of women on this site are on HCG after years and years of losing nothing on these "helpful suggestions" of other posters. Don't judge us for searching for the right answer for our bodies. And you seem to be taking this bracha from Hashem for granted, so please stop a minute to thank Hashem for what he's given you. We on the HCG forum are proof that it's not a given.

Please, fellow posters, PLEASE leave us alone. If we want to ingest 'poison' it's no one's business but our own. You want to call it a scam? By all means. But this scam is the first thing to work for me in years. (And yes, those were years of no carbs, no sugars, low calories and daily workouts). But we are doing this for a certain reason (many of us, btw, being overseen by our physicians whom, call us crazy, we trust more then people on imamother) and we're happy. These ridiculous comments of "Just try weight watchers" or "Just eat low carbs" are insulting. Heck, I should have a lifetime membership to weight watchers by now. Stuck to it to a T, lost nothing. This is working for us. Please don't insult our intelligence.

The irony is, people judge me for being on HCG, but if I go off, people judge me for being overweight. "Look at yourself. Can't you DO something?!" Well, I am. And I'm still being judged. We can't win.

HCGIsrael

OOTBubby

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 7:33 pm
Thank you so much HCGIsrael -- I couldn't have said it better.

amother

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 8:19 pm
Thank you HCGisrael for saying so eloquently what I wanted to!

But seriously, are you me? I have never met anyone like me with almost the same issues.

Countless dieting, very strictly I don't do things halfways, Atkins ,South Beach, Cabbage soup, Dr Heller, Fit for Life,Fat flush diet, Organic, raw milk low carb, only carb, fasting 2-3 times a week, very low calorie diet and of course WW. Nothing,zilch no movement, only UP.

I also exercised 6-7 times a week for minimum an hour. This included weight training, cardio, HIIT.... really intense and yes I got stronger but NO WEIGHT LOSS.

My doctor introduced me to Dr. Simeon's protocol aka the HCGdiet and Boruch Hashem, Chasdei Hashem I lost 90 lbs. I'm still having a hard time believing this miracle happened to me. I was sure I was stuck in this obese body for life but no Hashem has given me and apparently countless other pp a chance to finally lose weight with the HCG.
Those of you who don't have this challenge cannot fathom the pain of working endlessly, for years and years.Not enjoying the food that IS allowed bec it's the enemy(in my case) and yet the shame of yet again not fitting into the chair in the circle at the bungalow colony or wearing old woman clothes to cover up the rolls of fat, etc...

As Hcgisrael said don't insult our intelligence and give us your diet suggestions -we know it all. And as the previous poster said, don't flaunt your success with conventional dieting it's CRUEL!

HCGMOM

OOTBubby

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 8:58 pm
And thank you too HCGMOM.

amother

Post Sat, Jan 07 2012, 9:56 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
And thank you too HCGMOM.

Yes

amother

Post Sun, Jan 08 2012, 3:24 pm
the frum person who was selling the hcg, is no longer. he's looking for a licensed dietician or a doctor, to respond to his weekly emails. if any of u are, I suggest u contact him.

Grandmama

Post Sun, Jan 08 2012, 9:14 pm
I know a few people IRL that swear by this diet, some are still quite overweight despite claiming to have lost x number of pounds, and doing a few "rounds".
Others are quite slim, and did only one round, in other words, they didn't have much to lose.
They rave about it as well, it was quick and easy weight loss for them.
If it works, and you feel that what you are doing is 100% safe for the long term, then go ahead.
I am all for being healthy first, slim second.
I have also been on every basic diet, but I have always stayed away from fad diets, and from what I perceived to be dangerous or risky.
All diets work for some people, some diets work better for some than for others, but what I have learned after many years of dieting, what works for me is to just shut my mouth, eat less, stay away from junk food.
So I suppose eating 500 calories a day would make me lose a lot of weight, with or without HCG. I am just not ready to play like that with my body. My health is more important to me.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise