Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Well endowed boys

amother

Post Tue, Jan 17 2012, 5:41 pm
One of my preschoolers finds his underwear really uncomfortable. He's always "adjusting," even if he doesnt have to go to the bathroom.
We've been using old navy briefs, but he says there's too much room in the tush and not enough room in front. The no-name israeli brand we first tried was also too tight there. I don't remember my other boys having this problem, but this one has a different build.
I'm willing to buy in Israel or on line or in America when we go for Pesach.

Anyway, what underwear has lots of room in front but not behind? Do they make little boxers, not boxer-briefs?

Lalu

Post Tue, Jan 17 2012, 5:48 pm
My nephew had the same 'issue' we found that the 'Gap' had the best boy boxers - roomy Smile I think that you can get them online (Gap Kids)

amother

Post Tue, Jan 17 2012, 6:31 pm
I have a boy with the same problem. For school and shabbos he has to wear khaki pants, and we finally found one type of boxer brief that he will wear (after many trials!). I think it's a Fruit of the Loom kind. And then, honestly, when he's playing at home or whatever, he wears fleece sweat pants without any underwear.

It's also an issue with car seats--he's 5 but I still have him in a 5-pt harness because he's a pretty small kid, but the crotch area has always been super uncomfortable for him.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 3:08 am
OP here: Thanks! I think I'll try both GAP and FOTL.
To the amom above, our preschooler is also on the small side, but we switched him out of the 5-pt harness carseats as soon as we could, not long after we toilet trained him, even though he was too small weight-wise. He's in the kind of booster that has a back, and the shoulder belt and seatbelt thread through the booster so that it positions them correctly for his height, without a 5-pt harness. The age recommendation is 3-6 I think. For longer trips, we pull the seatbelt all the way out till it clicks back so it's extra secure.

mizle10

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 3:13 am
amother wrote:
I have a boy with the same problem. For school and shabbos he has to wear khaki pants, and we finally found one type of boxer brief that he will wear (after many trials!). I think it's a Fruit of the Loom kind. And then, honestly, when he's playing at home or whatever, he wears fleece sweat pants without any underwear.

It's also an issue with car seats--he's 5 but I still have him in a 5-pt harness because he's a pretty small kid, but the crotch area has always been super uncomfortable for him.

Oy, why don't you take the poor kid out of the carseat? That must really hurt!

amother

Post Wed, Jan 18 2012, 10:46 pm
my son wears knit boxers by hanes. or they used to sell them from the childrens place. boxer briefs he will wear if I dont have anything else clean.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers