Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Girls tights- best brand?

rovacat

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 8:50 am
I bought target brand opaque shabbos tights for my girls and they shrunk and ripped right away. I'm very disappointed. Which affordable brand should I buy noe that won't rip right away? Tia!

amother

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 8:59 am
They don't make tights like they used to. I have since switched to leggings with socks on top much less money and more durable and last way longer I get 2 years out of the leggings vs. 1 day with tights. Check out Old Navy's or The Children's Place it's about $7 a pair on sale.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 1:03 pm
DD used to wear the white tights with pink hearts on them from onehanesplace.com BUT she had several pairs ANd yes, they aren't indestructible.

Maybe you want cotton tights instead. That you can patch.

5S5Sr7z3

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 1:51 pm
rovacat wrote:
I bought target brand opaque shabbos tights for my girls and they shrunk and ripped right away. I'm very disappointed. Which affordable brand should I buy noe that won't rip right away? Tia!

I was going to recommend Target brand as soon as I saw the title - I had the opposite experience with them - they are the only brand tights that is holding up!

Pineapple

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 1:54 pm
If ur in Brooklyn go to family hose center
I can't remember the name its something with an f

supermama2

Post Mon, Feb 20 2012, 2:27 pm
I've been happy with the children's place. Especially if bought on sale Wink

rovacat

Post Tue, Feb 21 2012, 3:46 am
I don't think the cotton ones are fancy enough for shabbos. I'm looking for the nice ones for shabbos

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Feb 21 2012, 3:48 am
rovacat wrote:
I don't think the cotton ones are fancy enough for shabbos. I'm looking for the nice ones for shabbos
How old is your DD? I bought tights for my daughter, nice warm wool ones, in bazar strauss.

rovacat

Post Tue, Feb 21 2012, 5:26 am
she's 8. I'm looking for shabbos tights for the spring. the thinner, more delicate ones. just not sheer.

poelmamosh

Post Tue, Feb 21 2012, 12:14 pm
I buy Butterfly or MeMoi locally. MeMoi is better quality (looks nicer, doesn't sag) and more expensive, but they both last well. They both run small though, my (tall) 8 yo DD wears size 12-14.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics