Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
HELP! Need to frame a needlepoint by Thursday! Lkwd or Bklyn

mommymommy

Post Sun, Mar 11 2012, 2:24 pm
Help! my parents framed a needlepoint for me it arrived poorly done and then my kids finished it off! my parents are coming for shabbos and cant wait to see it!- where can I go to have it done affordable and quick?

STovah

Post Sun, Mar 11 2012, 3:06 pm
There's a framing store next door to Chaim Berlin on Coney Island Ave between L&M. He does excellent work and is not overpriced (custom framing is not really cheap anywhere, but some charge a lot more than others). I don't know if he'll be able to get it done by Thursday, but may as well stop by and ask.

mommymommy

Post Sun, Mar 11 2012, 7:09 pm
Thanks so much! I will try! anyone heard of Revere Picture Framing and Gallery near lakewood? from their website they sound like they could be expensive although they do offer free framing of your wedding picture with no purchase required... I will check out the one on coney just in case .... if you got any other ideas pleasssse let me know!

little_mage

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 4:03 pm
Michael's does custom framing, and I have a needlepoint that they've did for me. There's also usually coupons, if you can find a copy of their add. I'm pretty sure Hobby Lobby also does it. I don't know if there are any around you though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics