Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Boston/brookline MA Accomodations for shabbbos
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 8:36 pm
If you opt for Sharon for Shabbos, I'd be happy to have you for lunch. I love a few minutes walk from the Bed and Breakfast that other posters mentioned. There is also a more right-wing shul here aside from Chabad and the MO Young Israel. Let me know if you'd like to come or if you want more information about Sharon. And yes, the Bostoner Rebbe will be in Sharon this Shabbos. There is a friday night dinner at Etz Chaim by RSVP with the Rebbe.

amother

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 9:51 pm
Hi, fellow anonymous Sharon person! Wave

blue eyes

Post Mon, Mar 12 2012, 10:15 pm
amother wrote:
If you opt for Sharon for Shabbos, I'd be happy to have you for lunch. I love a few minutes walk from the Bed and Breakfast that other posters mentioned. There is also a more right-wing shul here aside from Chabad and the MO Young Israel. Let me know if you'd like to come or if you want more information about Sharon. And yes, the Bostoner Rebbe will be in Sharon this Shabbos. There is a friday night dinner at Etz Chaim by RSVP with the Rebbe.

Thats so sweet of u!!!! LOL

But Im planning to come in a couple of weeks, I think it might be too close to pesach.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics