Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO Dressy Girls' Shells/Shirts

BinahYeteirah

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 12:49 am
I have acquired new dresses for my girls for Pesach, B"H, but I can't find shirts to go under them! I am particular about necklines, so I usually buy turtlenecks or, sometimes, tops without any kind of collar from a frum store so they have a higher neckline. I usually try to find a dressier looking turtleneck without the ribbed cuffs. I've looked at all the places online I know (Lands' End, Children's Place, Old Navy, Gap, LL Bean, some Jewish websites, etc., etc.) and I can't find what I need.

I need plain white (not ivory or cream) tops and plain pale pink tops without buttons, patterns, or other detailing that would look weird underneath a pinafore-type dress for yom tov in big girls' sizes.

Any ideas? I live way OOT so I can't shop in a Jewish store to find this. Online is best.

Simple1

Post Mon, Mar 26 2012, 2:01 am
http://stores.theshellstation......t.bok I see you can't order at this time online, but you can call them. I'm very happy with their shells.

BinahYeteirah

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 12:29 pm
Thank you very much for the recommendation, Simple1! I ordered from them. Hopefully the sizing works. Very Happy

spring13

Post Tue, Mar 27 2012, 2:29 pm
For future use, this is my favorite place to buy layering shirts - the quality is fantastic and the long sleeve stuff is on sale right now! They have both bodysuits for babies and shirts for girls.

http://andeelew.com/store/long-sleeve.html
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics