Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Opinions on the uppababy vista

claire heron

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 2:20 pm
I thinking about buying the uppababy vista for my 1 yr old ds to be used as a single stroller. What I like about it is the reversible seat, big basket and easy push
please post opinions Very Happy

chanitroy

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 2:36 pm
I'm not speaking from experience but from friends, they say it is really good in the ways that you mentioned, but if you were thinking of adding the second seat for a second child when it comes along, it is absolutely a pain. my friend who has the city select says that the city select is the best of the strollers that add second seats, and is good in all the ways that the uppababy vista is.

goodheart

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:04 pm
I luv the uppababy for to walk on street its great pushes smooth it has big basket.
the only thing if u planing to have it for car stroller I would not recommend it

claire heron

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:09 pm
do u find that the parts fall apart?

goodheart

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:10 pm
nope never had it! mine is 2yrs old

tovli toraspicha

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:11 pm
I have the uppababy vista for my 15 month old and I love it. It is really comfortable for the baby, has been since birth, and it is great to push. I love the big basket, it is so convenient. I also use it in and out of the car, which can be annoying at times, as it is heavy and bulky when folded, but is completely manageable. I like that the seat can face forward or backwards and it has a good peekaboo window. oh, and the sunshade is really superb.
As another poster said, you can add a second seat, but it does not really convert into a full-blown double like the city select does.

tovli toraspicha

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:12 pm
I've only had it for 15 months so far, but I have not had any problems with it..

kb

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 3:12 pm
I have the uppababy - it's great except for:
hard to fold and put in and out of trunk
wide - so if you shop in stores with narrow aisles it gets annoying
heavy

Other than that, no complaints. My son seems comfortable, we haven't had any issues with it - nothing broke yet. It has a big basket, a great sunshade, wheels very nicely, and somehow the fabric is treated so that it always looks clean, even though it's a light color.

Peanut2

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 4:07 pm
I love my uppbaby! It is a fantastic stroller.

I had a snap and go in the car when I was taking the baby out in the carseat. It would have been hectic to deal with the uppa. Now that she's bigger and heavier and there is no way I can pick her up in the seat I have an umbrella stroller in the car to replace the snap and go. Except I put the uppababy in anways! It's really not so crazy to take it in and out. It takes only a few seconds longer to fold once you get the hang of it. And it pushes so well and is just so amazing that it's worth it for me. Despite having the umbrella stroller, which does recline and has a basket and all that...

FASMA

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 8:42 pm
I have the uppababy cruz and I love it. My baby is two months old and it's so good! Now I use it with a car seat attachment because I travel a lot by car. The only thing, as a pp Mentioned is that it's kind of big to put on a regular size trunk

simchat

Post Thu, May 03 2012, 8:52 pm
Love my uppababy Smile. Folding and putting it in and out the car is really not a problem for me - I even took it with me overseas, twice (long, international flights) and not only was it perfectly manageable, but it`s still in great condition! It is a bit wide, so that can be annoying, but that`s it. I also just got the attachment second seat and so far, I`m liking it - I actually like the fact that its not bulky and its really easy to attach and detach, plus DD loves it, so it can`t be too uncomfy Smile (she is already 2 and likes to walk, so it might not be ideal for someone with 2 babies I.e a 1yo and a newborn)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics