Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Anyone live in the Victoria Gardens Apartments in Monsey NY?

amother

Post Tue, May 08 2012, 10:13 am
Hi, we are seriously thinking of moving there, I looked at a 2 bedroom apartment there and it was really decently sized. How do you like the ppl there? Is it a social place where we can make nice friends? We are regular frum (not yehsivish), litvish couple with a child. Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks soo much!

Isher

Post Tue, May 08 2012, 4:02 pm
I don't live there but I several people that live in Blueberry Hills / Victoria Garden houses. Obviously it depends who your neighbors are, but from all of them I see that they are very close to their neighbors.

amother

Post Tue, May 08 2012, 4:14 pm
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it and thats good to know...anyone else??

amother

Post Tue, May 08 2012, 4:27 pm
I dont live there but I have a relative that does and a friend. they are all close with their neigbors and have wonderful relationship wiht them. its like one happy family.

amother

Post Tue, May 08 2012, 4:31 pm
amother wrote:
I dont live there but I have a relative that does and a friend. they are all close with their neigbors and have wonderful relationship wiht them. its like one happy family.

OP here wow thats nice to hear, thanks! Around what ages are your relatives/friends? DH and I are very young (21), and Im nervous Ill be the only one...

kntl

Post Wed, May 09 2012, 10:48 pm
Do any of you have the number to Victoria gardens to request a showing?

amother

Post Wed, May 09 2012, 10:57 pm
(845) 352-8385
ask for susan

amother

Post Wed, May 09 2012, 10:57 pm
(845) 352-8385
ask for susan

amother

Post Wed, May 09 2012, 11:00 pm
I lived there for a little while. it was a good five years ago. it had lots of frum pple and place for kids to play. the management was terrible though

amother

Post Wed, May 09 2012, 11:15 pm
I lived there for two years. It depends on your building. I was a newlywed and never really home. The first year the management was terrible the second much better. The apts are really nice sized. I moved out about a year ago
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating