Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Which Baby Whisperer Book to Buy?

Bleemee

Post Fri, Apr 27 2012, 12:45 pm
I want to buy a Baby Whisperer book, but I see there are a couple out there-- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer, or The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems? Also, have you read the one for Toddlers? What's it about, is it good?

busydev

Post Fri, Apr 27 2012, 12:55 pm
Secrets of the baby whisperer is her first book. It explains her method and is a nice read (I thought)

a few years later she wrote solves all your problems. this was because people had many questions on her first book so the second book went thru questions and situations and how to deal with them.

If you are only getting one I would get the second as it really explains what to do in almost every situation. but she does not go thru all the pronciples that are in her first book.

solves all your problems are for infants and toddlers (if I remember right). I never read the first toddler one.

Bleemee

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 12:38 pm
Any other opinions?

tizunabi

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 1:01 pm
Get solves all your problems. I've read all three and I think that it is the best. The most practical.

Bleemee

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 1:03 pm
Is it okay that she doesn't go through all the principles in Solves all your Problems?

tizunabi

Post Thu, May 10 2012, 2:06 pm
she goes through them on a basic level... just not in detail. IMO its fine. you can always fill things in on the internet

Bleemee

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 12:02 pm
Okay, before I order, does anyone have anything else to add Smile?

shabri

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 12:22 pm
Definitely solves all of your problems. She does go through the principles of the first book there. If you want to read the first one which is an easy read, take it ut of the library but to own I say solves all of your problems. I use it as a reference book.

Bleemee

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 12:29 pm
Okay, I think that's what I will do! Smile Thanks busydev, tizunabi and shabri.

Pashence

Post Wed, May 23 2012, 3:52 pm
I have the solves your problems one- I like the concept but cant seem to get my baby to agree! maybe u'll have other luck! enjoy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics