Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
How can I lose 10 pounds in 6 weeks?
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 4:12 pm
Why do you care what the number on the scale reads? You should be lifting weights to tone your muscles. that goes further than just a number.

groisamomma

Post Tue, May 15 2012, 8:35 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:
Did anyone ever try to loose when pregnant? I know everyone says that it's not the time - etc. just be healthy .... but I have been overeating and I am due in around 9 weeks. I want to loose some of the overeating fat before I give birth to I will have an easier time loosing the rest after. My self control is very bad - is anything safe to try when pregnant and fat from food (not baby)? Sorry OP for jumping in on your thread. BTW - I am in my 40's so loosing weight will be a little harder than before I'm sure.

I lost 10 pounds in my 7-8th month and then didn't gain any more for rest of pregnancy. I started the pregnancy at 207 pounds and day I came home from the hospital I was 192. But then from nursing etc and being tired and eating cake and cookies...I gained it all back and went to 205 within few months. Working on getting down now.
Any specific directions for atkins/south beach.

I weigh the same much. Can we partner up? I would try the South Beach Diet.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise