Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Little girl in brooklyn diagnosed with Pneumonia

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 12:22 pm
I have a friend whos baby daughter was diagnosed with Pneumonia in critical condition but just not really giving me much info about it, has any body heard about this? is this a case that tehillim should be said ? they have been in the hospital on and off for like the past 2 weeks.

Liba

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 12:31 pm
Pneumonia is the number one killer of children. B"H many children do recover, even from severe cases, but tehilim is certainly called for.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 1:24 pm
how old is her child? Any time someone is in the hospital tehillim is called for. Even if they think the person is going to be ok. You can daven that they shouldn't suffer. My siblings have said tehillim for me when I had strep throat and was in pain. If you daven and the person doesnt need your tefillos Hashem holds on to those tefillos they don't go for nothing.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 2:38 pm
the child is almost 2 I think , but whats if I dont have the full right names, how can I say tehillim?

Liba

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 2:39 pm
Smile Hashem knows. Use what ever parts of what ever names you do know.

Happy 2B

Post Mon, Jun 04 2012, 2:39 pm
It's best to say the right name because of several reasons one of them zechus avos but if you don't have the exact real name Hashem knows who you are talking about you and should still continue to daven till you know the proper name.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics