Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Motivation when moving

amother

Post Wed, Nov 22 2006, 12:03 am
I'm not sure if this is in the right place. We are moving against our will in a few weeks and I can't find any motivation to clean up the house and keep things running even while we get organised. Washing and cooking still needs to be done and we need to live in some semblance of order but I find myself thinking - we're anway not staying here much longer why bother putting things away? Any ideas?

JMto2

Post Wed, Nov 22 2006, 10:20 am
Well you do not want to move dirty or messy things. you still want your house to look neat and move in a positive attitude. It is a change and you can make it for the better. I would say get up and stay positive.

amother

Post Wed, Nov 22 2006, 10:39 am
amother, I can totally relate. Not much advice on my end, just wanted to let you know that you're not alone!
Good luck with your move.
One point- I decided to be more positive about moving even though it is a pain in the neck and realized wow- It's great to be able to sort through everything and figure out what we need and what we dont. Not to mention the fact that I'm finding everything I was sure was lost forever!
Smile and let's both try and do what we gotta do!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics