Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO things to do in manhattan

mommy100

Post Wed, Aug 08 2012, 9:14 pm
I just got a gift from someone of a night stay in a hotel in manhattan. I was thinking of going next week with my husband but would like to know of some things we can do in the area.

My husband will not go to a broadwayshow so anything else would be appreciated.

Thanks

ysydmom

Post Wed, Aug 08 2012, 9:23 pm
The New York Public Library on 42nd st. and 5th has free tours all day check out the schedule online. Bryant Park always has some fun free things to do you can google that as well. Their is the Sony meusam which is free but you have to get tickets a week in advance. Madam Teussod's museam is nice but expensive. You can go to the farmers market in Rockefeller center. Check out the trump plaza you can sit by the waterfal or walk around the shops. Their is tons of shopping at 34th st. The Disney store on 46th st. and time square. You can take a horse and buggy ride, you can visit the central park tons of stuff going on their. Enjoy!

syrima

Post Wed, Aug 08 2012, 9:31 pm
see http://www.imamother.com/forum.....t=nyc for previous thread on this topic.

mommy100

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 10:27 am
Thanks for the ideas. I just heard about the blind museum there. has anyone been that can let me know how it was

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 10:48 am
I like the Forbes museum and it is free. As far as boating, I loved taking a sunset cruise on JFK's old sailboat. It was very romantic. It was probably one of the most fun things I did in NY. The circleline could be fun also.

I love the met. You could go downtown to governors island and take the free ferry. You could walk around the seaport and take the SharkBoat which is a high speed boat.

STovah

Post Thu, Aug 09 2012, 11:00 pm
Discovery Times Square is nice, it's just a little expensive.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries