Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Seasoned vacationers I need your help & expertise!!!!!
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sat, Oct 13 2012, 8:34 pm
I would consider Cancun- we had a blast there! brought all our own food but I believe chabad might offer something. there is beaches, water parks and plenty of water activities and adventure type trips available. we also found a flight and hotel package deal definitely something to look into!

harriet

Post Sat, Oct 13 2012, 8:44 pm
We loved Costa rica even more than peurto Rico. Flights not too far. Kosher food and tons of stuff to do and see!

labyrinth

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 8:52 pm
thanks! I'll look into that!

imasinger

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 9:34 pm
Aruba is very beautiful and lots of fun things to do, but not much in the way of Jewish community,a and you'd have to work a bit to plan your meals. Hawaii, ditto.

Still, one of those might be very special, and worth the planning.

Do you prefer big cities, small cities, zoos, beaches, amusement parks...? There are so many choices -- help us help you by narrowing it down even more!

labyrinth

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 10:26 pm
like beaches, waterparks, adventure, action, shows, concerts, the works!!! and the sun the most. cant wait to get away from the fickle chilly weather around here.

Beach Bum

Post Tue, Oct 16 2012, 10:39 pm
Did you consider San Diego? I went there the past two summers. Weather is gorgeous 99% of the time and the views are amazing. There are parks and more than enough to do for one week, You can also drive up the coast which is beautiful, or go to Mexico for a day. There is kosher food and shuls in the area too.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics