Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
"frum linen" where can I purchase?
1  2  Next

lubcoralsprings

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 9:49 am
I am looking for a linen set, in size full for mine and DH's beds. DOes anyone know if I can order it over the internet. I don't live in NY and am having such a hard time finding a nice set. Thanks

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 9:51 am
You have two full size beds?

Call one of the Jewish linen stores, if that's what you want, and have something made for you! Tht's what would happen if you walked into one of their stores anyway.

batya_d

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:06 am
lubcoralsprings wrote:
I am looking for a linen set, in size full for mine and DH's beds. DOes anyone know if I can order it over the internet. I don't live in NY and am having such a hard time finding a nice set. Thanks

What is frum about two sets of full-size linens? You can order them individually from anywhere online, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens N'Things, for example.

Mevater

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:11 am
batya_d wrote:
lubcoralsprings wrote:

What is frum about two sets of full-size linens? You can order them individually from anywhere online, Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens N'Things, for example.

What you might be referring to, is a 6 piece set - 2 shams, 2 sheets-full, and 2 duvet covers-full, which is not so easy to find outside of Brooklyn. If that's what you're looking for- Boro Park linen stores are loaded with them. I doubt Manhattan stores, like the ones mentioned above, carry them. They usually don't sell the 6 piece sets.

lubcoralsprings

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:16 am
that's what I want. I live in Florida and am looking to buy some. Do you know if any of these stores sell online?

Hannah!

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:27 am
edit

Last edited by Hannah! on Mon, May 05 2008, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Mevater

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:35 am
lubcoralsprings wrote:
that's what I want. I live in Florida and am looking to buy some. Do you know if any of these stores sell online?

I've never bought online, so I don't know. Here are some numbers.

Elegant Linen-718-972-3535, 718-871-3535

Ashkenazi- 718- 436-6166

D'Rose- 718- 633-0863

Good luck.

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 10:39 am
That is called a "full" mattress and you could definately buy full size stuff in a regular store. However - sometimes the boropark ones are fancier w/duvet & shams

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 11:25 am
You also can get m ore than one of each set and have the tailor make you the comforter covers.

That's all they do in thestore, btw.

carrot

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 12:02 pm
The stores have fabric and do things from scratch.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 12:05 pm
I have been in the back of at least two of these stores, and have seen the sets being opened.

Mevater

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 12:08 pm
Why bother if you can get it ready made? Boro Park stores stock the full size sets made up. Sheets, when bought individually, aren't cheap either.

carrot

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 12:11 pm
Then they probably do some this way and some that way.

I know that my linen were made according to my specifications. (I mixed and matched fabrics and styles.)

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 12:15 pm
Op doesn't live in NYC!

amother

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 1:20 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Op doesn't live in NYC!

What does OP stand for?

I once saw a list of commonly used abbreviations. Where can I find it?

Imaonwheels

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 2:47 pm
http://florida.uscity.net/Linens/ ?[/quote]

cassandra

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 3:53 pm
There is a frum online linen store, but the name escapes me now. I think it is based in Passaic. I will try to find the link.

bonzie

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 4:42 pm
"jewish" size is called 48 because its 48 inches, we have them and we ordered a custom designed set for me and my husband with our initials on them, they are really nice, we got it from elegant linen, I searched onlline and it looks like they are working on opening up an online store, so maybe if u wait a while u could order online

MyKidsRQte

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 4:47 pm
edited by mod...
cant post websites. its free advertising.

tziviakayla

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 5:07 pm
I buy most of my sheets from JC Penney's website. Very affordable and a great selection of coordinating prints and solids. Some sets even have matching curtains!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics