Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Kallah Wearing Colored Shoes
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Is there something wrong with a kallah wearing colored shoes to her wedding?
Yes  
 31%  [ 58 ]
No  
 68%  [ 129 ]
Total Votes : 187

YaelB

Post Wed, Nov 21 2012, 8:30 pm
For the record--I wore champagne colored shoes under the chuppah (for my husband, who is more traditional) then Coach sneakers! EVERYONE loved it, and I was soo comfortable... and no one assumed that my hyman wasn't in tact...

zaq

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 6:43 pm
YaelB wrote:
For the record--I wore champagne colored shoes under the chuppah (for my husband, who is more traditional) then Coach sneakers! EVERYONE loved it, and I was soo comfortable... and no one assumed that my hyman wasn't in tact...

You surveyed all the wedding guests to find out? No? Then how do you know what they assumed or didn't assume?

But three cheers for you for doing what made you comfortable. The more brides do, the more acceptable it will become.

DrMom

Post Thu, Nov 22 2012, 11:22 pm
zaq wrote:
YaelB wrote:

You surveyed all the wedding guests to find out? No? Then how do you know what they assumed or didn't assume?

Whenever I see a woman wearing Coach sneakers, I think "Broken hymen! Broken hymen!" Sometimes I cannot resist the urge to point at her and scream this out loud.

Doesn't everyone have that problem?

momfrombrooklyn

Post Wed, Nov 28 2012, 12:03 am
I've seen a number of pictures lately of kallahs in E"Y wearing colored sash or other colored accesory on gown.

Sherri

Post Wed, Nov 28 2012, 12:09 am
DrMom wrote:
zaq wrote:
YaelB wrote:

Whenever I see a woman wearing Coach sneakers, I think "Broken hymen! Broken hymen!" Sometimes I cannot resist the urge to point at her and scream this out loud.

Doesn't everyone have that problem?
This made me laugh out loud. LOL literally.

I don't think the statement of a kallah wearing a different color is one of virginity (or lack thereof), but a statement doing something that's just "not done".
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics