Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Do you think "I gotta post this on imamother later"

shanie5

Post Mon, Dec 03 2012, 11:03 pm
Many times during the day I think "I should ask that on imamother" or "That is a iteresting topic to post on imamother".

But then when I finally get to the computer, I forget what it was I wanted to post about Confused

Anybody else?

abmom

Post Mon, Dec 03 2012, 11:37 pm
YESSSS!!! But of course I never actually get to posting it. Can I still start a thread about what my mikva lady did half a year ago? How about add my post to the "Funny things your boss does" thread? I was actually gonna start a spinoff "Funny things your MIL does" Anyone wanna start it for me? Doesn't look like I'll get to it so fast...

yo'ma

Post Tue, Dec 04 2012, 6:20 am
At one point I wrote down the things I wanted to post on a paper so I won't forget, but I stopped when I realized it's too much. I do have a life besides imamother....I think!! Rolling Eyes

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Dec 04 2012, 6:52 am
im always reading stuff in a magazine and then think that I would love to like this or share on imamother or fb.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Dec 04 2012, 7:27 am
hehehe

Sherri

Post Tue, Dec 04 2012, 11:29 am
You can use the space for the Friends feature to jot down ideas. Smile

Fabulous

Post Tue, Dec 04 2012, 11:33 am
shanie5 wrote:
Many times during the day I think "I should ask that on imamother" or "That is a iteresting topic to post on imamother".

But then when I finally get to the computer, I forget what it was I wanted to post about Confused

Anybody else?

EXACTLY!!!

It's usually a rant about people crossing the street, driving without responsibility or crazy etc....

greenfire

Post Wed, Dec 05 2012, 4:20 pm
always
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics