Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Day camps in five towns or far rockaway

spoons

Post Tue, Dec 25 2012, 7:45 pm
What are some daycamps here? I know of Atara, simcha, and I saw one at YOSS for preschool.
Does anyone know prices? Went on their websites and none offer any details on prices!!
Really not looking forward to spending so much for two months... Thinking about Mommy camp (which would mean no work, does it all equal out anyway?!)

Ema of 5

Post Tue, Dec 25 2012, 8:03 pm
spoons wrote:
What are some daycamps here? I know of Atara, simcha, and I saw one at YOSS for preschool.
Does anyone know prices? Went on their websites and none offer any details on prices!!
Really not looking forward to spending so much for two months... Thinking about Mommy camp (which would mean no work, does it all equal out anyway?!)

how old are your kids? I have a son who was at simcha last summer- it was almost $2,000, before the earlybird discount.

I also have a daughter who will be turning 4 in the summer. two summers ago she was in a round robin, which worked out very well, and this past summer one of my neighbors made a camp and she was there. I would love to have her in a round robin again, but I dont know if there are so many parent with kids her age who will be interested.....

bby has a camp, I think its called orah.
there is camp hello kitty (kiddie?) for girls going into pre 1A and 1st grade I think.
there is also bnos yam (I think thats what its called) and I think thts in bayswater, dont know the ages.

and then there are all of the backyard camps.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries