Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Pet giveaway
Previous  1  2

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 9:31 am
Whoever gets the pet, my DD is pretty upset about "losing" it, so when and if you need a pet sitter, she's ready!

She can't wait to brush it and sing to it...and yes, she's 17 with a busy life, but always loved alley cats and bunnies and such.....

shalhevet

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 10:06 am
Quote:
Honestly, I want to be sure we give him to someone who will take at least as good care as he is used to. I was feeling a tad uncomfortable giving him to an unknown stranger off Craigslist....
When I logged onto Imamother I saw some responses, and I got excited. I'd love to give him to someone who will take very good care of him.

GAMZu wrote:
I'd be totally dedicated to it. (Although you don't know me well from here, I'd be willing to keep you updated about him.

So, how old is the little baby? Maybe you should sign some legal agreement or get a social worker to help out? shock Confused

amother

Post Sun, Dec 10 2006, 11:59 pm
Yup, hard to believe how attached we get to those we truly care for....pets are no exception!

Crayon210

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 12:59 am
shalhevet wrote:
Quote:
Honestly, I want to be sure we give him to someone who will take at least as good care as he is used to. I was feeling a tad uncomfortable giving him to an unknown stranger off Craigslist....
When I logged onto Imamother I saw some responses, and I got excited. I'd love to give him to someone who will take very good care of him.

GAMZu wrote:
I'd be totally dedicated to it. (Although you don't know me well from here, I'd be willing to keep you updated about him.

So, how old is the little baby? Maybe you should sign some legal agreement or get a social worker to help out? shock Confused

LOL Rolling Laughter

(Though I think it's a little scary as well.)

Coke Slurpee

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 11:09 am
U know how you hear about pets fitting the owner. Well we bought our parakeet, because we thought caring for a pet would help my 4year old hyperactive son focus and calm. And our parakeet is definitely hyperactive!

amother

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 4:03 pm
Chocolate Moose, I have sent you a private message. Are you/dd still interested in the pet?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 4:30 pm
She wants it desperately but as I said, I think it should go to a young child.....

amother

Post Mon, Dec 11 2006, 10:57 pm
This is so funny, I am laughing my head off! This post is marked as a 'hot topic' (fire icon)... you'd think we're talking about a hot Chany, but all it's about is a 'hot piggy'...lol....

amother

Post Sat, Dec 16 2006, 6:55 pm
OK-------
Last call.
If you are interested in taking our guinea pig (+ cage and accessories) please post an email address where I can contact you and set up a pick-up time.

amother

Post Sat, Dec 16 2006, 10:03 pm
Anyone?
Gamzu, u still interested?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics