Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City Mini Double vs City Select Double

PinkandYellow

Post Mon, Mar 04 2013, 1:44 pm
I really like the select better but it seems that 'everyone' has the city mini double. besides for city mini being cheaper, what are other reasons that ppl go for it? Which would you choose and why? I like that the select is in-line not side by side and that it can go back to single once my older child grows out of the stroller.

MMCH

Post Mon, Mar 04 2013, 2:58 pm
the reason why I got the double even thgh I love the select was bc everyone who has the select told me they hardly fold it up and put it in the car and that they leave it in their 'garage' or have enough space in their house/hallyway for it,
I have neither of those. I needed s/t that cud fold easily, and go in and out of the car easily and fast.
I have it one week and im very happy.
but I def wud have 'rather' gotten one that goes from a 1 to a 2.

PinkandYellow

Post Tue, Mar 05 2013, 10:40 pm
Is the select that heavy? When I tried it in the store (without kids in it) it seemed light. And it stated weight is same as the mini, 28 pounds.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Mar 06 2013, 12:08 am
PinkandYellow wrote:
Is the select that heavy? When I tried it in the store (without kids in it) it seemed light. And it stated weight is same as the mini, 28 pounds.

Its more complicated to fold, and more bulky. Try it with kids and you'll notice a big difference, especially if the heavier one is seated in the front seat. I tried it and hated it- it was so heavy and bulky. Impossible to bump up or down steps, difficult to navigate. Even getting it up and down a curb is a pain.

BTW, I think 28 lbs is with only one seat.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics