Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Boys V neck sweaters

Chanie

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 11:26 am
Looking for boys v neck sweaters in not typical colors. I'm usually able to find on Zara's, but they don't have any right now. I noticed in children's place they had a nice turquoise color, but they don't have it left in any of the sizes I need (checked in store and on both the US and Canadian website). Anyone have any idea where I can find something like this. (Preferably online or in Montreal)
I dont want the typical navy, grey, etc. I'm looking for solid colors, not argyle or stripled. I specifically like v-neck.
TIA

mother of boyz

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 11:33 am
I recently found two sizes of the blue in children's place at tyces corner, maybe they could ship it to you?

Chanie

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 11:43 am
mother of boyz wrote:
I recently found two sizes of the blue in children's place at tyces corner, maybe they could ship it to you?

Thanks, I'm not looking for the blue, that they had in my local store. I like the turquoise. Or as its called on their site blue marine. I only see it in the baby sizes left.
http://www.thechildrensplace.c.....10152

mother of boyz

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 11:51 am
Oh this color I didn't see....good luck than!

Barbara

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 11:59 am
Chanie wrote:
Looking for boys v neck sweaters in not typical colors. I'm usually able to find on Zara's, but they don't have any right now. I noticed in children's place they had a nice turquoise color, but they don't have it left in any of the sizes I need (checked in store and on both the US and Canadian website). Anyone have any idea where I can find something like this. (Preferably online or in Montreal)
I dont want the typical navy, grey, etc. I'm looking for solid colors, not argyle or stripled. I specifically like v-neck.
TIA

Try preppy stores. Crew Cuts. Abercrombie Kids. Even Lands End and Gap. All have colored sweaters, but not necessarily turquoise.

mooma

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 12:57 pm
Check out Zara they have a nice emerald green colored v neck.

Chanie

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 1:12 pm
Barbara wrote:

Try preppy stores. Crew Cuts. Abercrombie Kids. Even Lands End and Gap. All have colored sweaters, but not necessarily turquoise.

Thanks. I checked gap, their v-necks are very thick so not dressy and not good for spring. I wanted the apple green ones anyways, but no more left online or in any stores within 50 miles of my home. I did buy the yellow ones.
I'll try the other stores u mentioned.

Chanie

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 1:13 pm
mooma wrote:
Check out Zara they have a nice emerald green colored v neck.

Zara has none in store. That's the first place I checked, cuz I always find there.

Chanie

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 1:18 pm
Barbara wrote:

I checked up all those stores. The only one that has what I like is Abercrombie. Incidentally, it's also the most expensive of all those places for sweaters.. $44.50 (maybe its cheaper on the US site, but it won't let me get o it from Canada.
Also all the models seem older and their sizes are in S-M-L, is this teenage sizes? I have kids 6, 8, and 10 that I'm trying to dress.

http://www.abercrombiekids.ca/.....eq=04

mooma

Post Mon, Mar 11 2013, 3:06 pm
For zara maybe see if they have it online. They have free 2 day shipping and free returns. I got my order today. I ordered in all three colors emerald's the nicest color I think.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics