Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Parenting a "lot" of girls

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 12:49 pm
I know families who buy their, uh, feminine products by the case........

Tefila

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 12:57 pm
lol u are taking it further from that other new thread started by green fire LOL
Well I don't have that many girls only two for right now Wink . But the boys are no better............. they also borrow my husbands socks, etc when they can't be bothered searching for theirs Twisted Evil

yoyosma

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 12:57 pm
I wrote in another thread that I am one of many girls. My father (who did the shopping, calm down, yes he bought pads) used to buy shavers, shampoo, conditioner, deoderants, pads and tampons all the time!
We were always running out of shaving cream, freaking out because the last razor was used, stealing spray deoderant from each other etc.
Each person liked a different brand, or scent so there was a LOT of stuff in our bathroom cabinets.

I have two girls and I am looking forward to the chaos!

jewgal84

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 12:59 pm
Quote:
I have two girls and I am looking forward to the chaos!

That's a great attitude, keep it up, and start stocking up now Very Happy !!

yoyosma

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 1:02 pm
Thanx Jewgal84 Smile.
You should know, I am already starting a stockpile of things. DD has very curly hair, so I always have a 'no more tangles' type spray around, she needs conditioner because of the curls, so I have a bunch of those Suave 2in1 fruit shampoos, of course there is bubble bath.....you get the picture! I love my girls!!!

shoy18

Post Fri, Dec 29 2006, 1:07 pm
yoyosma wrote:

We were always running out of shaving cream,

use conditioner it works ten times better

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 30 2006, 7:07 pm
Yeah go ahead and buy by the case load - the funny thing is sometime you have so much you don't think you'll ever run out - AND THEN THERE'S NONE - ha jokes on you. I come from 5 girls and have 3 of my own and everybody likes their own kind of shaver and their own kind of shampoo and their own kind of everything - the problem is then they use yours too.

Why couldn't we leave this all in the thread I started?? It all goes together.

chocolate moose

Post Sat, Dec 30 2006, 7:58 pm
My dad also bought "that stuff" lol....we were two girls & a mom growing up and went through plenty of "stuff".

I just keep on top of it now, shopping at cheap stores, and got a really large - 40 oz - Pantene for $11.........I find if I get too much stuff our tastes change and I end up giving it away.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics