Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Anyone recommend Sheila Goodman to cut?

yaelw

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 12:09 pm
A friend highly recommended Sheila to cut a new wig. Has anyone out there used her? What was your experiance? Also, is there anyone else, in CH or further a field that you would recommend to cut a layered, mid-length style? Names and numbers appreciated!
Thanks!

Cdlf

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 7:16 pm
I once stopped a woman and complimented her short, layered, bouncy shaitel and asked her who cut it and she said Sheila Goodman!!!

Nikki

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 7:18 pm
I used Sheila for two wigs one I bought by her and one I didn't. The one that I bought by her I love but the one that I didn't when I wasn't happy with it she blamed it on the wig because then it's her fault. My advice is that you should cut your wig from the person that you bought it from because this way they have to guarantee it.

Teacup9

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 11:34 am
My SIL raves about her. I wouldn't know how to contact her, but I have a sheital that needs help.

mom21n2

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 4:38 pm
I go only to Sheila. I think she's amazing.

cookielady

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 4:51 pm
I got a sheitel from her a number of years ago and she was great. Shes also very nice to deal with.

toberella

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 11:28 am
does anyone have her number?

theprocastinator

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 12:02 pm
I went to her a few years ago after hearing how talented she is, for a cut on a new wig. I paid $350 and was very unhappy with the cut. I heard she went up to $400. The style is very blah, and doesn't flatter my face. I was very unimpressed. I'm thinking of adding hair to the wig, and restyling it.

littles

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 2:30 pm
I did not like her cut or service, but I am an out-of-towner with no connections. I saw the way she treated other people and if you are in the right crowd or know the right people, she may take more time and care with your cut.

toberella

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 2:36 pm
I just saw someone wearing a gorgeous wig...long and wavy with no bangs. She said was Renaissance wig from Sheila G. From CH. was so nice I wanted to check out. Not worth it then for price and attitude?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 3:39 pm
she's very talented
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels