Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Bra fitting - Lakewood

amother

Post Thu, Apr 04 2013, 1:07 pm
Where can I go for a bra fitting in Lakewood?

I know of two stores, Tafi and saposh.... Which do you recommend? What was your experience in those stores?were you happy with the bras you bought there?

TIA!

amother

Post Thu, Apr 04 2013, 1:41 pm
never been to saposh here (only once yrs ago in boro park); went to tafi once and hated it. The woman just kept handing me bra after bra to try on and would barge in to see how it fit before it was even fully on me (no knocking, no are you ready...) I was so embarassed. Nor did I think the bra she decided was a good fit, actually was.
To be honest, I have never had a good experience being fit for bras in lakewood nor in boro park.
Maybe I need to find a better store.....

mominlkwd

Post Thu, Apr 04 2013, 1:52 pm
I had the same experience with tafi as the previous poster but I go to saposh now and I love it. She's a doll to deal with and she's honest and helpful. I highly recommend saposh

Basya

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 8:59 pm
Go to this store. It is not a "lakewood store" (v'hameyvin yavin). It looks like an old lady store, but they will fit you, and have tons of patience and are very helpful.

Bra & Girdle Factory
(732) 477-2227
1900 Highway 70, Lakewood, NJ
It's in the same shopping center as The Home Depot (I think) right near Costco.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 9:06 pm
I have a hard figure, and have always found Tafi's to be great. They were always respectful, and I'm very happy with the quality and fit of their products.

esmom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 9:23 pm
I am very happy with tafis. Found ladies there to be very helpful and on target. They helped me numerous times before baby after baby and inbetween babies. I was extremely happy each time

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 9:41 pm
amother wrote:
never been to saposh here (only once yrs ago in boro park); went to tafi once and hated it. The woman just kept handing me bra after bra to try on and would barge in to see how it fit before it was even fully on me (no knocking, no are you ready...) I was so embarassed. Nor did I think the bra she decided was a good fit, actually was.
To be honest, I have never had a good experience being fit for bras in lakewood nor in boro park.

yup that's Lakewood for you lol
In the Mikva this lady calls out are you paying us this time
Try Linda the Bra Lady in NYC

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 10:01 pm
Basya wrote:
Go to this store. It is not a "lakewood store" (v'hameyvin yavin). It looks like an old lady store, but they will fit you, and have tons of patience and are very helpful.

Bra & Girdle Factory
(732) 477-2227

I love this place

amother

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 7:37 pm
Basya wrote:

Bra & Girdle Factory
(732) 477-2227

I forgot to specify that it did not have to be a jewish place, so thanks for this info...

what type of people work there? is it ladies only? are they good with minimizers?

Simple1

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 8:03 pm
amother wrote:

I guess you haven't tried Hosiery Plus on James St - they were very considerate, never entered before I was ready and was very honest, patient and considerate of budget. (No, I'm not related or connected to them at all) I haven't gone Tafi's in ages, but I thought it was a popular choice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics