Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
I thought
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 7:41 pm
wedding guest here: wearing black lace top and black skirt .... so will it be nude?? I was hoping everyone would say to stick with the black tights since you know, it's been cold and only April! I think I look heavier in nude or my feet look more fat! So - is anyone gonna say to go with the black???

Dolly Welsh

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 8:01 pm
Black.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 8:12 pm
I usually put nude stockings on around Memorial Day/Shavuos whichever comes sooner.

momfrombrooklyn

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 10:33 pm
I see that everyone is still wearing black.

gp2.0

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 11:55 pm
I wear boots (and leggings) whenever the temp is below 55. 56-70 I wear nude, black or any other color with shoes. 70s+ I wear nude with sandals.

This is my own rule that I made up and is driven by comfort more than by fashion. ***

***Though of course it's bad enough I wear socks with sandals at all. BLACK socks with sandals would be unforgivable. See, I do know something (minuscule) about fashion.

amme

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 9:36 am
I would go with black unless the day happened to be very warm like 70 plus

amother

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 10:46 am
if anyone is going to a wedding tonight in the tri-state area please post what is being worn at this time of year.

Thanks from a fashion wannabe!

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 10:54 am
amother wrote:
if anyone is going to a wedding tonight in the tri-state area please post what is being worn at this time of year.

Thanks from a fashion wannabe!

im going to a wedding tonight and wednesday night. not sure yet what ill wear wednesday, as it will depend on my mood, but tonight I am going to wear a more springy outfit with nude.....which reminds me, I have to go to the store today to get more Smile

browser

Post Mon, Apr 08 2013, 5:26 pm
I ussually wear nude regardless of what time of year it is. But then again, I wear what I want and I guess I don't follow the rules.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 12:50 am
I attended a Simcha tonight in NY. I wore black tights.
Some women were wearing nude, and some black. Yes, they were fashionable.
Either is fine!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics