Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Question to all Forever 21 shoppers

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 9:52 pm
I purchased some stuff on their site for the first time last week.
I'm a perfect size medium, however, I was very disappointed when I tried on the stuff today, and all the mediums fit me like an xsmall.

I guess their stuff run small.
My question is, does is pay to exchange for a larger size, or do they generally run very fitted? In other words, will the larger size be larger in reality, or will it just be a centimeter or 2 of a difference and even their extra large will plotz on me?
Anyone size 12 shop on their site? Which size do you order?
I love the stuff, now I need to love the fit too!

mom2be1

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 9:55 pm
It all depends on the style of the top. Some things are meant to be looser and those should work.

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 10:04 pm
I shopped there quite a few times. Normally I'm a medium or size 8 by forever 21 I'm a large at least. Their stuff runs tiny!

flmommy

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 10:07 pm
I looked online and saw tons of stuff I loved then I went into the store and nothing fit me right in any size. I hope you have better luck.

Aetrsnrady

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 10:22 pm
This is why my dd's 8th grade friends love to shop there

amother

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 10:23 pm
I'm a size 12. I recently walked into their store and tried on some things. Well, that was the last time I'll be shopping there.

Maya

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 10:37 pm
Their sizes run very, very small. More like junior sizes. I would just return it because it's likely that the bigger sizes won't fit much better.

imaamy

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 11:00 pm
Everything is cut very narrow and snug. I've tried larger sizes but what happens is it is too big around the neck/shoulders and still too tight over the bust. I go with my DD13 and they have a massive store here, but I can't be in it long because of the blasting music. She was pretty embarrassed when I shoved bits of tissue in my ears!

amother

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 12:21 am
Op here.Thanks so much everyone.
I'm greatly disappointed because the three shabbos tops I got there are really stunning, and perfect for every occasion, and so cute and trendy and cheap...oh we'll...I guess back to the store they go and I won't bother getting the larger sizes. Sad

Any similar stores, real pretty stuff for cheap, that cater to average sized women and not only to size 4?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 12:25 am
Also, can someone tell me the difference on their website between apparel in category "forever 21", and apparel in category" Love 21"? Do sizes run differently?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics