Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Teething

Tovah

Post Sat, Jul 31 2004, 10:23 pm
My 4 month baby started teething and she has screaming attacks through out the day. At night I give her tempra other wise she wont go to sleep at night. I bottle feed her and she just started refusing to eat. Does anyone have any tips?

Yael

Post Sun, Aug 01 2004, 12:56 pm
use orajel on her gums top and bottom, cuz you dont know where she'll get her teeth first.

proudmom

Post Mon, Aug 02 2004, 10:35 am
dont use too much orajel at once, cuz her tounge will get numb and thats not good

Tovah

Post Mon, Aug 02 2004, 8:46 pm
so the sitcs is that she hates the orajel. and she crys even more. have you ever heard of camilia it's homeopathic, I'm not a big fan but I'm desperate!

Henya

Post Tue, Aug 03 2004, 12:02 am
Come to think of it, when my daughter was teething, I tried giving her Tylenol. It took 1 1/2 hours to take effect and soon after it was time for another dose. In desperation I called my Homeopath. She recommended Chamomila Vulgaris 30ch. It worked wonders. I was finally able to sit down without having my daughter scream non stop. This remedy can be ordered through the pharmacy at Jean Coutu. It costs approximately $7. You can give 3 balls 3 times a day for three days. If you don't want to buy a bottle, I'd be more than happy to give you some of mine (if you want to try it out) I still have leftovers from when my daughter was teething. Good luck. Remember: it seems like it'll last forever but it doesn't. Hold on tight!

proudmom

Post Tue, Aug 03 2004, 8:46 am
I used camillia and it worked for me for both of my children.

Tovah

Post Wed, Aug 04 2004, 2:14 pm
Thanks henya but I actually bought it and b"h it works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics